SCRAPPY'S LEASH ❗❗RE-BRANDING BLOWOUT❗❗
❗❗WE ARE SELLING OUT OF OUR OLD BRAND LABELED LEASHES❗❗ to make room for New Hound Life labels!
Get them while they are hot!
Scrappy's Leash was designed for medium and large service dogs, and service dogs in training. Extremely lightweight, flexible, and sleek it's perfect for all day wear.
While it is ideal to be worn crossbody (shoulder to opposite hip) with the tab quickly connected as needed, it is very versatile and can be used in 9 different ways!
- Short Traffic Leash (aka tab) - 12" provides you control over your dog in traffic and other small areas.
- Long Leash - at 57" this is the traditional leash you grew up with.
- Training Lead - almost 6', this is convenient to practice stay and heel.
- Double Handled Leash - by connecting the long leash to the short leash's d-ring closest to the buckle, you now provide a handle on the short leash for one hand and a handle on the long leash for the other hand. Ideal for extra control and security.
- Crossbody Hands-Free, Tight - this is for large dogs who you want to keep close to you.
- Crossbody Hands-Free Quick Connect, Short - wear cross body and provide 5.5" lead from the quick connect. Perfect for close quarter stores or teaching your service dog to heel.
- Crossbody Hands-Free Quick Connect, Long - wear cross body and provide 12" lead from the quick connect. Ideal as your pup is learning to heel, giving them a little freedom while staying close at hand.
- Short Tether - tether to an object with a max of 58" circumference providing a 12" lead.
- Long Tether - tether to an object with a 12" circumference providing a 58" lead.
The quick connect creates hands free movement within half a second - a must when you are grocery shopping, especially when training and need constant control as the pup learns in the beginning. (Watch the demo to learn how to use the quick connect efficiently.)
Scrappy's Leash comes in a convenient nylon drawstring storage bag. While the leash is in use this nifty bag, with it's sturdy clip, holds anything from your keys and phone, to your extra supply of treats (dog or human, we won't tell).
*Please measure your crossbody (shoulder to opposite hip) length to make sure Scrappy's Leash fits you and the length you want for your dog.
• Message us about becoming a wholesaler or white labeling with your very own brand •